Putting the fun back into Parking
Fighting Back against illegal parking charges
Many organisations still hold to a pre-internet mentality. They have not yet come to terms that there has been a shift in society and they still hold dear to their belief that a huge organisation can crush the little consumer.
The internet changes all that.
The key to successfully fighting back is quality information. Big organisations do not expect their victims to club together and pool information, but this is now happening and is proving incredibly successful.
Please contact me if you have any of the following information and are willing to share it with others for the benefit of all.
- If Civil Enforcement Limited filed a claim against you but dropped it shortly before the hearing (Claim number, your initials or surname, date of hearing, date dropped)
- If you made a complaint to the DVLA about a parking company, (date, initials or surname, nature of complaint, date resolved)
- If you made a complaint to the BPA Ltd about a parking company (date, initials or surname, nature of complaint, date resolved)
- If you made a complaint to the IPC Ltd about a parking company (date, initials or surname, nature of complaint, date resolved)
- Any Excel Parking or VCS genuine pre-estimate of loss calculations or contracts with landowner
- Any ParkingEye witness statements
- Any ParkingEye case where you did not receive letters they claim to have sent, or they claim not to receive either letters you sent or online appeals you made
- Any ParkingEye witness statement from Jonathan Langham which contains untruths, misleading statements, or especially introduces new legal arguments or evidence (these may be separate to the witness statement, such as a calculation of pre-estimate of loss or explanation why their witness statement can be used instead of a contract)
- Any court case where ParkingEye filed new documents after the filing date or tried to introduce new evidence at the hearing, such as a copy of the contract or anything else
- Any information about dates when ParkingEye signed contracts with landowners
- Any letter from a parking company which turns down your appeal but does not provide a POPLA code, or provides a POPLA code which is not explicitly declared as such
- Any other piece of information you think will be useful
- Any POPLA verdict you want me to post for you (redacting your name and numberplate) on the moneysavingexpert list of verdicts